Happy Friday Clarity Babies!
I hope you are popping the champagne as we speak (I don't care if it's only 9 a.m.!) This week, for me personally, has been a week of getting back on track and preparing for my next project. I had a college professor who preached Planned Happenstance --the notion that if you work hard and are prepared, the Universe will provide you with magical opportunities.
Where do you want your life to go? As Mercury goes direct and we enter the New Moon Phase this weekend, this is a perfect time to not only get clear on what it is you truly desire but up your manifestation practices. Need Help? Catch my latest Future Life Class on How to Write a Manifestation Letter.
Until next week, here are a few more of my favorite things.
(If you don't think you'll make it to next Friday without being friends with me you can
book a soul therapy session here or connect with me on instagram.)
This week's April 13, 2018 recommendations.
1. Work it Out: If you're looking for a way to exercise without leaving the house, I've got you covered. Yoga with Adriene is my go-to a.m. workout. She has 30 day challenges, yoga practices for specific areas of the body, for beginners or advanced yogis, as well as yoga for anxiety, self esteem, etc. Not to mention, most of the videos are under 30 minutes. Yoga is great not only for your physical health but your mental and spiritual health.
2. Get Your Learn On: I think it is important to always be an active learner plus picking up anew skill set is an excellent way to build self esteem. Sometimes it is hard to know where to start. I recently stumbled upon Skillshare which is a website with a variety of new skills to learn like calligraphy, photography, film, entrepreneurial classes, or even something like mixing music. Possibilities are endless and you can get your first month free.
3. Stay Trendy: As I dive full force into my 30s, style and trend have been a focus for me. I was recently asked to model hats for a local hat maker, Two Foxes Studio. Not only is the process of hat-making absolutely fascinating, but I am now obsessed with how cool hats make me feel. Accessories are the way to pull your whole look together. Rumor has it is she does awesome discounts at her pop up shops -- Locals can catch her April 22, 2018 at FLX Distilling.
(I know what you're thinking...she looks SO cool.)
4. Don't Hate, Meditate: Cord-Cutting is a life line for Empaths. Learn the power of disconnecting and cutting cords to fear as well as toxic relationships! Here are two of my favorite cord cutting meditations: This one from Sarah Hall is short sweet and to the point, this one from Doreen Virtue is a little more lengthy but very thorough. If you need extra help moving on from a break up check out my Future Life Premium Video on all the mindset and energetic tactics to get you moving up and moving on!
5. Treat Yo'Self: I might be a little biased about this one, because well, she's a dear friend and is directly IN the Clarity office. Have you met our masseuse, Joy Storch? Follow Joy is hands down one of the best massages I've ever had, whether you're needing to relax after a stressful week or need those bigger knots worked out you will want to book an appointment with Joy. Oh and she does FACE LIFT massages -- and it actually works! (Says the girl who didn't think she needed a facelift, then was blown away with the results)
Fun Follow Instagram Recommendations:
*don't ask questions, just thank me later.
Have you joined my Rock Your Soul Facebook group yet? Meet up with like-minded friends with inspiration, discussions, pep talks, and classes.
See you next week!
Send us YOUR favorite products/recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Thu, April 12, 2018
by Nichole Eaton filed under